Global Personal Hygiene
Description: This is an essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global pharmaceuticals, biotechnology & life sciences market. It includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Published Date: 17/01/2012
Category: Consumer Health & Nutrition
Research Report Decription
Global Personal Hygiene industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2006-10, and forecast to 2015). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global personal hygiene market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.FeaturesSave time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the personal hygiene market in the globalUse the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalpersonal hygiene marketLeading company profiles reveal details of key personal hygiene market players’ global operations and financial performanceAdd weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global personal hygiene market with five year forecasts by both value and volumeIdentify the most important regions for personal hygiene, with the global market segmented by geography for 2010
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the Global personal hygiene market by value in 2010?
- What will be the size of the Global personal hygiene market in 2015?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global personal hygiene market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's personal hygiene market?
Unileverm Procter& Camble Corporation, Colagate-Palmolive Company
- The personal hygiene market consists of retail sale of bath &
shower products, deodorants and soap. The market is valued according to
retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any
currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been
calculated using 2010 annual average exchange rates.
- The global personal hygiene market generated total revenues of
$39.5 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR)
of 3.8% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
- Soap sales proved the most lucrative for the global personal
hygiene market in 2010, generating total revenues of $14.6 billion,
equivalent to 37.1% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an
anticipated CAGR of 3.5% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is
expected to lead the market to a value of $46.9 billion by the end of